In my blog post just previous to this one, I shared several ways to drive prospects to your website using off-line marketing techniques https://juliewassom.com/2018/11/20/driving-prospects-to-your-website-part-1/ .
You can maximize your website views by using both off-line and online marketing to drive prospect, customers, and opinion influencers to your site.
Here are some online techniques to consider…
Online Marketing Techniques:
- Use carefully-selected keywords in your title bar and strategically placed in page copy, to help your ranking be higher when prospects use search engines to help them investigate options for search for early care and education centers to contact. Check out https://keywordseverywhere.com/ , a free keyword tool that can be easily installed on either Chrome or Firefox.
- Investigate the ROI of investing in Google Ad Words to increase inquiries and improve your page listing ranking.
- Include your web address in your email signature.
- Consider reciprocal links, where your site’s link appears on the website of a related business you endorse, especially if it is a site your primary target of enrollment audiences visit, such as a local child care referral agency or a reputable mom’s group. Check these periodically to make sure links are live and reciprocal site partners have not changed domains or content.
- Make sure your web address is listed on any documents you send electronically, such as newsletters, parent communications, follow-up mailings, etc.
- Make sure your web address is included in profiles of any social media you are using
Be sure your website address easily identifies your business. Then rev up the engine of your marketing car today and to do what it takes to drive prospect and referral sources to your website.