Tips on making it easier to do follow-up:
- Get your prospect’s address and telephone number. Whether captured in a guest book, on your website, or in an inquiry phone call, this information will make timely follow-up easier for you.
- Be creative with follow-up. For instance, send a Valentine to your customers that says, “We love having you as our customers!” Think about what follow-up you could send that communicates the image of your farm or ranch in a creative, attention-grabbing way.
- Refer prospects to your website. Encourage them to return for updates and important considerations about your business.
- Use a contact management system. Whether you use a software program such as ACT or a hardcopy tickler system, this time management tool will help you follow-up when you said you would.
- Make an appointment with yourself to follow-up. Set aside one day a month as the day you will do all your follow-up beyond the initial post-inquiry mailing and call.
Just a quick post today! Hope you are having a great week!